Name:
Location: California, United States

UCLA - B.A. American Studies, CSU EastBay - M.A. Multimedia, International School Of Film and T.V. San Antonio de Los Banos, CUBA - Professional Certificate

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Guillermo Hernandez

Guillermo was a compassionate, down to earth Professor and friend. I served as his research assistant back in the mid to late 80's as a UCLA Undergrad. He was a fine mentor with a great sense of humor. I learned to love academics through the wonderful literary world of Chicano Studies that he shared with me over coffee and even a beer :). He had a fantastic life partner Yolanda who I remember as a balanced and wise woman. His sons were still in their develpmental years when I visited their home in Mexico City back in 1990. My sincerest condolences to Yolanda and all of his beautiful sons.
SinceramenteAlma Elena Cervantes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home